If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please read our returns policy and conditions carefully to ensure you are eligible to return.
- Wrong Size or Change of mind - Items must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase in new and unused condition with all original labels/tags attached
- Items must be unaltered, undamaged (unless existing fault on item) and unwashed
- Free from any markings, make-up, self tanner, odours, pet hair, perfumes, deodorant and washing powder.
- For health reasons and personal hygiene, swimwear, underwear, activewear, bodysuits, bralettes, earrings and beauty products are not eligible for return.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors and have no scuff marks
- Faulty item - Item must be returned within 30 days with receipt. Items will be assessed over 24 business hours so Court & Spark can liaise with the relevant supplier.
For more detailed information please review our Terms & Conditions for Returns below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
We will offer a refund, store credit or an exchange (subject to availability) on any item purchased from Court & Spark if the garment:
- Has a genuine manufacturing fault; and/or,
- Does not correspond with descriptions given to you.
A faulty item claim must be made within 30 days of purchase. Please email your order number, a description and photo of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org - You can expect to hear back from us within 1 - 2 business days.
Please note any refund for a faulty garment must be credited to the original card or account used at the time of purchasing the garment.
If your preference is an exchange of product, but we do not hold stock of the same type or size, we are able to offer you a refund or a store credit to the value of the original purchase price of the garment.
If a fault does not amount to a major failure in the garment, we are entitled to elect between providing you with a repair, replacement or other remedy.
WRONG SIZE OR CHANGE OF MIND:
Subject to compliance with the above timeframes for returns, we will offer a store credit in the form of a gift card for a change of mind or for incorrect sizing if:
- The garment has not been worn, altered and/or washed and is in pristine condition so that it can be re-sold.
- The garment has not been damaged whilst in the customer's possession or during delivery.
- The customer has proof of the garment purchase.
- The original labels and swing tags are attached to garment.
Note: ‘damage’ may include the presence of any fake tan, make up or other marks and the presence of the smell of cosmetics, perfume, deodorant, washing powder or other product and odours on the garment.
Additionally, If you have placed your order through AfterPay, your AfterPay payments will continue as scheduled until the full amount is paid for or until your return has processed and your store credit issued, whichever occurs first.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
IN STORE PURCHASE: You will need to bring the item into the store of purchase, along with proof of purchase. If you are unable to return to the store of purchase please email us at email@example.com for further instruction.
ONLINE PURCHASE: You must complete the Returns form (sent with your purchase) and enclose it with the goods you are returning. You do not need to email or contact us prior to sending your return but we do encourage this.